EOTD - Shiseido Silky Eye Quad

Q9 Lunar Phases - Pearl black, matte soft-pink, neutral gold and pearl white
Pearl black used on the outer "V"; matte soft-pink used for middle lid and pearl white to highlight inner lid

Bases used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study

NYC False Eyelashes in Glamour
Milani Color Brilliance Eyeliner in Black





I just got back from setting up my P.O. Box here on base... tired as all hell from walking. Not only do my feet begin to hurt but I sweat up a storm! Pretty gross. LOL

Ta ta for now! XOXO ~L

7 comments :

  1. this is VERY pretty. i love it. :) you did a really good job with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look on you! You remind me of Gezebel (the lashes). :)

    Just wanted to stop by and say hi. :) I remember seeing your post on ABB, but I didn't realize you had a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any pink, but looking good as always mama :) You start any mu shopping there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the NYX Lipsticks. I haven't tried a ton of lipstick brands though to compare them too. They're creamy and they go on smoothly. They're pigmented very nicely and aren't drying. The only thing that I can complain about is that they wear off easily. But for $0.99 a pop, I can't really complain. :) Plus, I usually always have to apply lipstick anyways so no big for me. :) Oh and they have a GORGEOUS color selection with a lot of choices and variety. :)

    Cali weather is nice lately. :) It's perfect right now, not too hot and not too cold. :) I'll give those palm trees a huge hug just for you. ha. :)

    Anywho, I'm going to link you to my blog, hope you don't mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. How's the weather over there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello =). found your blog through christiana's. i really like this look. it's so pretty on you.

    btw, how are you liking japan? i've never been and am hoping to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have I already told you how sexy you are today?

    ReplyDelete