NARS DUO PERSEPOLIS LOOK

I know, I know... blue eyeshadow yet AGAIN! I had to use this palette though as it is toooo pretty! Especially with the green! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
There's major catch up to be done with my personal blog. I am also re-thinking about the content as to what should be posted "here" vs "there". I think I will post the events of Japan here and just keep the personal rants/opinions on rea*l*ife. I figure my readers would enjoy some details of my experience in Japan! :)

Anyway, lemme get on with it... have a great weekend everyone!

Used:

SANA Pore Putty Base
MAC Paint Pot in Delft
NARS Persepolis Duo
MAC Femme Fi used as a highlighter
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Black
KATE Super Sharp Liner in Black
Elise Faux Lashes w/ Duo Adhesive
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
MAC Lipstick in California Dreamin'
MAC Lipglass in Bonus Beat





13 comments :

  1. dam you pull off the blu's so well.

    haha it's 3:40 am..just got home from the gym oh lord.

    I bet the sun is shining over there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS mama ;D
    I love the colors blended together

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty combo! Hey L, about milani color brilliance, how long lasting do they stay in the waterline? I have very watery eyes, so they don't last long on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty!!! Your looks are always perfect~ I'm sure your makeup artist career will blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauty: i think they have to be dark blues or almost green/blues cuz light blues make me look dead! X_x lol

    christy: thank u! :)

    jie jie: the milani does smudge on me at times and i think its cuz its so soft. it is, by far, my fav eye liner tho. i love how dark it goes on. i'm thinkin that i may have to put a base eye liner, like a revlon first and then milani over it. ill let u know if it works!

    fuz: thanks lady, i hope it does too. i need to make some $, im broke ova here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors look so good against ur skin tone :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're really boss when it comes to choosing colours and blending!!! I R BOW DOWN TO YOU FROM DOWN UNDDAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking beautiful in blue!! great blending <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! so so so gorgeous... I'ma add ya to ma link list guuurl! If... I can have yo numba! LOL J/K!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these colours look so good on you, i'm feeling the urge to check out that duo! i just wish NARS wasn't so expensive though...:S

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought NARS Persepolis, and I'm blogging about it as we speak. I hope it's OK that I include a link to this post where you're wearing it - you look amazing!

    Please let me know if you want me to delete the link, OK?

    ReplyDelete