NARS SUGARLAND DUO LOOK

Hello'hello! Happy Thursday from Nihon! :)

Today, I decided to use my first NARS Eyeshadow Duo. I had to attend a meeting this morning and decided to go with a soft, day look. This duo was perfect for it! I have to say that I really like the eyeshadow and the multiple! Very soft and feminine!

I almost didn't upload the video because you couldn't really see the colors since the lighting was so bright comin' into my room. (O_o) But who cares right?! I figure it'll at least be good for seein' my application process again? My apologies if it's boring! LOL

Anyway, enjoy and please take my poll to the right! I would really like to know what type of videos my readers prefer. Be easy, until the next time! XOXO ~L

Used:

SANA Pore Putty Base
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold
NARS Sugarland Duo
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Black
KATE Super Sharp Liner in Black
Elise Faux Lashes w/ Duo Adhesive
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NARS Multiple in Orgasm
MAC Lipstick in Pleasure Seeker
MAC Lipglass in Starlet Kiss









12 comments :

  1. Wow I really love those colors! Now you're making me want to buy it! Gah. You voice is sexy L! SExy Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! natural and glamorous at the same time. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, yesh :D

    and omg L your voice... do me now DO ME NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lovvvvvvvvve it. it's soo soft and pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! i love how u do ur nude lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa sexy mama! i miss chatting with you! i'll be on more since i'm done with my final. yay! hope you and raiden are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fresh natural look! You know I love everything you do! HAWT!!!

    ps I voted for your voice/real time! why? Cuz I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearin your sexy voice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous look! It's so pretty! It's the perfect way to do a soft look with color too.

    Laav it (: Can't wait for others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great summer look! I was actually testing the orgasm multiple stick at the counter before i left for japan! i think i found a similar cheap dupe with the Wet N Wild 3 in 1 stick! anyway it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete