MAC LIPSTICKS & SWATCHES

These are the MAC lipsticks that are currently OPEN and being used from my collection.

As you can see, I gravitate towards nudes/pinks/reds.

♥♥♥

You can obviously point out my favorites. Ha! Lookin' like stumps and shit. XD I just opened HONEY LOVE (4th from the right) and love it.

Swatches: They correspond with the above picture in the same exact order.

Close-up #1: Almost done with Politely Pink (left)...

Close-up #2: Almost done with Flesh Pot (right) and you can the CANYONS I made with my dry ass lips on Jubilee! XD No shame.

Artsy fartsy MAC.

Lemme know if you have questions. ♥ ~L

6 comments :

  1. oooo! i love the bright red ones, sexxxxy! don't know if i could actually pull it off, but i love it! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, im loving the red ones honey.
    mmm soooooooooooo sexy.

    love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. california dreamin is so pretty, l!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo honey love :) it just looked so weird on my lips when i tried it in store! :( booo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the swatchies! I can see why HoneyLove and Politely Pink are your faves. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice collection of mac lippie. thanks for the swatches

    ReplyDelete