MX21 BROWN, VIOLET & AQUA VISUAL *EDIT

Edit as of Aug. 23 @ 4:26pm

I put on the MX21 Brown's today - here is what they look like. Enjoy!

Close-up; in the bottles.

Contacts on; photo taken with flash.

♥♥♥

I got a few inquiries and complements regarding the MX21 Aqua contacts I recently acquired/wore in the DSK Jewelry model photo. Thank you ladies & gents. ♥

So, I decided to put on the Violet MX21's today so you could see how they look like, on. I AM REALLY diggin' them. They aren't TOO vibrant but they aren't dull either. LOVE.

♥♥♥

Close-up; in the bottles.

Contacts on; photo taken with flash.

♥♥♥

Here's another preview of the Aqua MX21's.


Contacts on; photo taken with flash.

♥♥♥

I haven't put on the Brown ones yet, I'll get that to you tomorrow and add it to this entry. :)

If you would like to know where I got them, please email me at: FLYMAMAL@gmail.com and I will direct you to the same provider.

Be easy everyone! Happy Saturday from JP! ♥, ~L

17 comments :

  1. oOo! i really LOVE those violet ones on you! so pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the contacts are so pretty on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are gorgeous with any eyecolor! We need to get you some honey amber ones next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo loveee :) i know which ones i wanna check out now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooo scurred to put stuff in my eye....
    They look good on you!!!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the violet ones are so pretty~! it's nice how they look natural on your as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLLLLO GORGEOUS!

    So you getting the twidillie-o??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't dropped by in a while and damn!! You look so fit! Keep doing whatever you're doin girl. I read your tweets and now I see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the contacts look great - love those violet ones you're wearing! do you know if the place/person that sells them carries any lenses with high prescriptions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow they both look amzing on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous L, you look super hot n sexay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Aqua on you!! you are too stunning Ms. L! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow forget your contacts, i'm lookin at your skin---it glows! hopefully you have a skincare/foundation post up here somewhere = ]

    ReplyDelete