FIMO NAIL ART CANES - CHANEL & MY MELODY

I got these in the mail today and am really excited to put them to use!!! (^_^)

Thanks to Ms. Stephanie over at Makeup Babble, she directed me to these nail canes and ignited my nail art needs.  LOL  Take a look at her recent nail art!  It's gorg!

I am lookin' into getting a UV lamp and other nail gel necessities so I can start doin' my nails from home.  What's funny is that when I was back home this past October, I visited the lady that use to do my nails and she kept telling me that she would help me purchase everything I would need so I could do it myself.  She didn't want me spendin' dough in Japan because she knew it was ridiculously expensive!  Good lookin' out right?  Too bad I didn't have time to link up with her before I came back.  Boo!  Anyway, time to get started up again so be on the lookout for the next coming weeks.

Here are the goods!

I ordered them on Dec. 1st and received them about two weeks later... from China.  LOL


Closeup of the Chanel canes.


Closeup of the rabbit (I call 'em My Melody ones).


Sliced and diced!





Stored in lil round containers that I use to use for pigments!


Total FAIL on the slicin' & dicin'!  Whatta waste!  LOL


Stay tuned!

XOXO, ~L

22 comments :

  1. Someone is on it with the posting today! LOL!

    K never heard of nail canes.. lol!! Interesting! Hey it looks like MyMelody to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll can't wait to see your nails did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest post ever. I've never seen those before! Nail Canes--out of this world. I feel like I learned something new --and that feeling is the best!

    Thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so talking to you about them on AIM right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama, you got 'em! I still haven't gotten a response from that etsy seller :( But I ordered something for you so hopefully it's at home waiting for me and when I get back home I can mail it out to you. I'm in Santa Monica right now looking out at the pier from my hotel room...I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo adorable!!! can't wait to see your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Binosusume on YouTube has the best nail tutorials I think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66qa8XS2Pag and there should be all her nail videos on the right.

    I loooove making my own UV nails, my hobby! Super time consuming, but it's fun! Art in a whole new way yenno?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those bunny ones are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable!!! how do you order them? hmm idk if i would want that many canes though...maybe 1 of each woud be way more than enough! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man... I thought those were candy sticks. I got to get my makeup game up. Marry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute!!!!
    take pictures of them when you use it

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo adorable post pics of your nails when you're done ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey L! thanks for stopping by my blog!!! i feel like such a wuss cause im bundled up everyday like i live in alaska or something. hahaha

    excuse the stupid question im about to ask but what are these nail stick things? are u supposed be put on ur nail as decoration? lol. theyre so cute i thought they were erasers. hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. @emimonster: HAHAHA! And rightfully so! I died last year when I first came to JP! Summer and Winter was a shock! It rains a lot here too! Boo!

    Not a stupid question... ha! These things are fairly new. I just learned of them recently as well! You set them on your nail for deco! I have a picture up via Twitpic right now but my nails are so short/damaged from gettin' acrylics when I was in CA. I'll be doin' a post on it shortly though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you give us the sellers name where you bought the canes from?

    ReplyDelete
  16. repeating the question above... what is the name of the ebay seller you ordered these nail canes from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. what website did you order these from?
    please e-mail me at joylroberts21@aol.com thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. CAn you please email me and tell me where you got these? I am a nailtech who uses these and buys them online. my email is ifyouonlyknew_x3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey i've been looking all over for those chanel fimo sticks. i can't seem to find them anywhere. can you let me know where you got them - katherine.pham@yahoo.com - thanks a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi :)
    may i now where you get the fimo canes, as i'm finding cheap and nice fimo canes ^^. reply me at mint.mint.me@hotmail.com THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. To all the ladies inquiring about these fimo canes, the seller no longer has them. As soon as I put up this post and had email inquiries, the seller ran out of them.

    Sorry ladies!

    ReplyDelete