HERSTYLER BABY CURLS CURLING IRON 13mm

Howdy! (^_^)/  Just poppin' in real quick to show you the curler I've been playing with for the past two days.  I bought this about 2 weeks ago via Amazon.com and received it last Thursday.  I've been wanting really tight curls without having to get a perm since this past Summer!  "Mufasa" hair, to be exact! LOL  Okay, well maybe this isn't exactly "Mufasa" hair but I am sure by tomorrow morning, it WILL be. (~_^)  Lemme introduce this here thing to'ya...

Name BrandHerStyler

Type:  Baby Curls Professional Curling Iron

Size:  13mm

Features:  Tourmaline barrel; ceramic technology; quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat; Slim, rubberized handle; Suitable for all hair types; Ultra-light and ultra-fast, Ergonomic design


The wand and heat glove.


Straight vs. (first set of) tight curls.
 

All curled...
 

No products were added to my hair prior to curling.
I did this at 8pm tonight and finished in a half an hour.
The curls are bouncy and soft.
 

Verdict:  LOVE IT and am gettin' the 25mm in the mail soon!

Buy the Baby Curls 13mm wand here or choose your own poison here.

Leave me a comment if you have any questions! (^_^)  I may put up a tutorial if enough people request it.  Here is my MINI demo.

XOXO, ~L


22 comments :

  1. Random as this is LOL what lippie do you have on? The curls look gorgeous! I saw your vid on twitter last night! Another odd question, did the styler leave your hair smelling any different? I've tried a few curlers that leave my hair smelling almost metallic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! cant wait to see what u do with the 25mm

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah: That lippie is the CANMAKE lipgloss I just bought two weeks ago! Check two posts before this one. And hmm, my hair doesn't seem to smell like it does when I straighten it with my Corioliss (just ceramic plates).

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty curls! :D your hair is so shiny and healthy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want it. no no... i NEED it. normally i would just braid my hair in like 3-4 sections (the night before) to get big hair but lately it just hasn't been worth doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn girl! I need to get me one of these! wow! going to amazon right now! enabler! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I have too many damn layers to make such tight curls look good though..that's why I love my Enzo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the curls! I wish I had thick hair like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get me one of these. I got the HerStyler flat iron and i love that. The lady tried this one on my hair too when i bought my flat iron, but i can always wait on getting a new curler. i don't really go anywhere anyways, lol. love the curls! and love that shiny-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your curls looks amazing and your hair looks SO healthy, I'm jealous! I wanna see how'd you look with a headfull of curls. I must put this item on my wishlist and hope my BF will get it for me =) Thanks for the awesome and helpful suggestion, L!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i NEED that curler. i'm going to get that eventually. i have stubborn ass hair that does not like to stay curled. XP I wanna see a demo! =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. That;s soo pretty! Imma need to get me one too! thanks for showing us!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! We're still on the MUFASA huh?! LOL! Dang talk about some tight ass curls!! Cool!! Shirly Temple's got nothing on our L!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mufasa wishes his mane looked like this!!! You look wonderful with curls L!

    Do you know that ole rhyme.....There was a girl, with a curl, right in the middle of her forehead, when she was good, she was very very good, and when she was baaaad she was..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah~~~ those are some serious curls hahahhaa... love it...too bad my hair is too short for anything like that... definitely wanna see how the 25mm turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, those are some tiny curls, but you totally rocked them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. girl you look GOOD with those baby culrs, i want one now!!! =]

    hope all is well and take care!

    sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want! I want! I'm scared of the whole like burning wand thing.... I'm kinda clumsy!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair looks so pretty!

    Check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, quick question. what is the diff between buying on amazon and amiclubwear? are they the same products? On amazon, it's a lil cheaper but on amiclub, i see like tons of them. i want the exact one that you have.. where should i buy it?? thanks!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Anne, the one that I have in this post is from Amazon (the first link). I linked you to Amiclub because it had more choices if you didn't want the tight curls like mine.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OK thank you. Your curls are gorgeous by the way. and i absolutely love your blog. xoxo anne

    ReplyDelete