KATE PALETTE GD-1 REVISTED W/ TUTORIAL

Per request by Ms. Stephanie aka DSK Jewelry.  I posted the following LOTD last week (via Twitter) and she asked me to do a toot.  (^_^) 


And yes, I've done this look before (noted in the video as well) but used different bases.  I would have to say that the difference that I remember from last year with using the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils as bases is that those were more thick and creamy which made the look more "oily".  MAC is definitely NOT as creamy so it was a lil easier to work with even though my skin is mad dry during this Winter cold. 

Anyway, here is what I used:

UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Fresco Rose
MAC Greasepaint Stick
Kate palette - Pink/Inner, Brown/Mid, Black/Outer
*Pink and Black used for water line
UD Eyeshadow in Sin for highlight
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Liner in Black
K-Palette Liner in Black (Japanese)
Red Cherry Faux Lashes #15 w/ Duo Adhesive
Katie B. Faux Lashes Mascara
NARS Blush in Super Orgasm
Chapstick
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer (used on lips)
MAC Lipglass in Starlet Kiss


 


Take care! XOXO, ~L


12 comments :

  1. eeewww..whatever hot momma! I hope lil man transtions well into preschool. This look is great! I didn't like the NYX jumbos at all! Lovin the bangs BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad skillz yo! Mad! LOL! ;) You know I love anything you do! And thanks for emailing me & Sarah that pic of you! LOL! I needed a good smile today!

    Lately I've been using my NYX Jumbos on it's own as shadows, cuz I've been sick & lazy! LOL!

    PS your small box is going out next week! SOrry so long! But it's worth the wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN mama, you look soooo good and the makeup is flawlesss! =]

    -Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that I can't seem to blend my eyeshadow like you do... u definitely do it real well :) I've never tried any Kate palettes before but you make it look easy to work with

    ReplyDelete
  5. L, you make blending look so easy. Sigh. I love fast forward tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're such a stunner hey! unbelievale! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Those lenses are so striking. You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful look! it's a killer smokey eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that MAC Greasepaint Stick like camels need water..... LMAO I make no sense sometimes!! Beautiful look mamacita!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. did i mention how hott you are? <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Très bon make up mais tu as surtout une très jolie bouche très bien dessinée!!
    Karine

    ReplyDelete