MISSHA - THE STYLE SOFT CRAYON LIP ROUGE in PK01

A favorite, new product of mine. (^_^)

I received this from a friend (who is also a military wife) that is currently stationed in Korea.  She knows I love pink lips so she sent me this:

Name Brand:  Missha The Style Soft Crayon Lip Rouge in PK01

You can find them here.

There are five colors on the website and ALL of them are sold out!  I was eye'n the BE01 one but it's not "nude" enough.  PK02 looks pretty as well as it looks more rose-colored.

I love the consistency of this lip crayon.  It's not too dry or creamy.  It applies very well and is matte.  The other great thing about this product is that the packaging includes a sharpener (not pictured).    

The product.


Close up.


Swatch.


Lip swatch.
I applied Chapstick before applying the product.



I personally love shiny lips so decided to choose a clear lipgloss to apply over it.  My choice?

Victoria Secrets Sweet Talk in Watermelon.
This lipgloss is VERY sticky.  I hate the sticky but love the smell and shine.


Lip Rouge + Lip gloss.



I love it.  I can't wait to use it with MAC's lip glass in Sugar Trance next!  I will definitely be asking my friend in Korea to pick me a few more!  (^_^)

XOXO, ~L

5 comments :

  1. Fantastic lip colour. I am not keen on sticky lip glosses AT ALL! Have you tried CHANEL rouge Laque? I think you would like that a plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHEHE i have that victoria secret lipgloss pack variety set but since its sooo sticky i use as decoration for my room hehe omg but this makes me want to try to use again
    niiiiice i haevnt tried anything Missha it looks quite amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe.. SUGAR TRANCE IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!! But this looks like it was made for you!! Def a L lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo lala!! love itt, looks super creamy!

    ReplyDelete