APPLEBUM CO. PHOTOSHOOT SNEAK PEAK - CONCEP + MECCAGODZILLA + DJ SARASA

Hey world, givin' ya'll a taste of this past Sunday's photoshoot.  A special thank you to Applebum Co., Concep, MeccaGodZilla and DJ Sarasa!  This was an amazing shoot with equally amazing photos!  Domo arigato gozaimasu!!!



 

Model Ken
 

 

An extra special thank you to Mama Yuko and Moriko! 

Check out these Good Wood pieces (the one on the right belongs to MeccaGodZilla and is a custom piece)!  FRESH!!!!!!!!

 

XOXO, ~L

9 comments :

  1. <3 looks like tons of fun
    i am totally jealous!!

    miss u!
    see u back in tokyo soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ Sarasa's is my fave!. good shit ma! these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! dj sarasa looks like she has some sweet attitude! great vibe in all the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena ur so ill with the camera yo! It was so great vibing with you and everyone else! seriously such a great, great time! much respect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these shots and all the ones you've been sharing on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! i NEED to know where you got those chanel and My Melody nail canes!
    They are soo cute! Check out some of my nail art when you have a chance.
    www.astrowifey.blogspot.com
    www.astrowifey.tumblr.com
    Btw, love the blog! So glad I just found it. I actually stumbled across it in google when I searched "Chanel Nail Cane."
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these on twitter.. and I gots to say.. MAD SKILLZ be coming out L!!

    Your photog is getting better & better!! Make me look good too in that Disney pic! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! YOU TOOK THOSE PHOTOS! TOO DOPE!

    I love DJ Sarasa's shot! AMAZING.

    You seriously are one of those people who impress me more and more each and everyday. I love you & you knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dag! I still remember this day like it was yesterday. So happy to have met you again L!

    ReplyDelete