ETUDE HOUSE - DEAR DARLING GLOSS SWATCH

Hello! (^_^)  Quick Saturday drive'by for you all.  Ms. Ning requested that I did a swatch for the above-mentioned lip gloss.  I will also include a quick review along with using the l/g as an overlay to MAC's Perfectly Pink lipstick.

Lemme know if you have any questions and enjoy!

Product name:  Etude House Dear Darling Gloss



Product consistency and smell:  Not thick and semi-sticky; watermelon fragrance.


Pigmentation: Goes on pretty clear; it's like a slightly tinted, sheer pink.


Packaging:  Very "kawaii" and the applicator is a sponge-tip (sorry, no photo).


Overall:  Good to wear OVER lipstick or as a general lip shine.

Product swatch in Natural Light.

 

Applied on lips over Chapstick.
 

As you can see, it's extremely glossy!

I wanted to go a lil further for ya'll so I decided to pair it with one of my favorite pink lipsticks from MAC.  First I...

Applied MAC's MSF in Natural over my lips as a primer.
 

MAC's Pretty in Pink Lipstick.
 

Applied over MSF primer.
 

Etude House Dear Darling Gloss applied as top coat.
 

Hope this was helpful! XOXO, ~L

10 comments :

  1. It is very glossy! I like it on top of the chapstick --looks LUSCIOUS! <3 you lots Lady L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmmmm, your looks are luscious. but it def makes me wanna get my hands on some of that gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way it looks on your lips! <3 Very glossy

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you pair it with the Pretty In Pink lippies the gloss looks a bit like SUGARTRANCE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks lovely! i like it with chapstick, looooooks juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty - it adds some extra sparkle on top of lipcolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo u are looking good !! <3 love it on u

    ReplyDelete
  8. makes me want to purchase that :) Landed in your blog post thanks and hope you check my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it's so glossy!! looks like lip silicon. Does it has glitter/shimmer? look like ti does~

    ReplyDelete