MAC LIPSTICKS - EQUALITY & HUE

Happy Saturday from JP!  Here are some recent purchases I made from MAC.  You can never have too many Nude/Pink lippies!

Equality is a Lustre and Hue is a Glaze lipstick.

Equality is DEFINITELY a great nude.  Compared to my current nude lipstick, Flesh Pot, it is lighter in consistency.  It does the job for a natural look.  I will use both in future looks so you can get a better idea on how it looks like as a whole.

Hue is a great pale, pink nude.  It definitely reminds me of Politely Pink.  I'll have to do comparison photos in the future, included what these two look like with a lip gloss layer.

On to the close-up flix:


Packaging.
 

  Equality.

Hue.
  

Product swatches.
 

Equality lip swatch - Chapstick applied prior to application.
  

Hue - Chapstick applied before application.
  

Lemme know if you have any questions!

XOXO, ~L

9 comments :

  1. nice (: have you tried creme d'nude? that's a pretty good nude too, though i think i prefer freckletone just b/c i'm darker, but some people say it's more peachy, idk :)

    you have pretty lips! makes me wanna try hue

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks perfect for fair skintones! I think it would wash me out though. I love nudes but I have the hardest time finding ones that don't make me look white lipped. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wear nudes, and I've been on a quest since my Lancome Bisque got d/c. Really feelin' em both. Thx for the review. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! I think I want hue now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely feeling equality. damnit Lena, now I have to buy it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love hue! its like one of those your lip colour but better kinda thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your sexy nude lips! LOL! PUt some clothes on them! LOL! J/K we wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what nice lips you have! =)
    miss ya, lady!

    ReplyDelete