GOOD WOOD NYC

I first heard of Good Wood NYC last year via Karmaloop.com however, I didn't buy anything only because I didn't know the texture and quality of the wood.  That is a shopping pet peeve of mine... buyin' somethin' and gettin' it and knowin' it's a piece of sh*t - that's not the case with Good Wood.  Luckily for me, I ran into two individuals last month and got to look at GW products up close.  I just had to have somethin' yo!  Especially my FAV pieces noted below.

A special thank you to Lil David and shout to MeccaGodZilla and Kerri over at Good Wood as well!


Here are the items I received from GoodWoodNYC.com - check it and cop it here:


Bamboo Earrings (())
 

Diamond Stud Earrings
  

HateLove
  

Bullets Necklace (())
  

Two'finga rings - LOVE/BROOKLYN (())
 

XOXO, ~L

7 comments :

  1. i love everything! those two fingah rings are hawwwwt! it's so you L <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so awesome i was on the website after i saw a post u did a while ago on it.
    i'd like to get something there myself =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this entry!!

    I want a girl with extensions in her hair
    Bamboo earrings
    At least two pair
    A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
    That's all I need to get me in a good mood
    She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang
    I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing
    Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop
    Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop
    She likes to dance to the rap jam
    She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams
    Honey coated complexion
    Using Camay
    Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way


    haha!!

    Love the jewelry...ghetto fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ALL of those pieces, especially the earrings!

    ReplyDelete