MAC LADY GAGA LIPSTICK - SWATCHES

Happy Tuesday ya'll! (^_^)/

I know you've seen plenty of the following product swatches but you know I had to put it up since I finally got it (there was a mail delay from the East Coast because of the snow storms).  Boo.  Anyway, I ended up gettin' three and a foundation puff so I could get free shipping!  Good thing I got it before MAC offered f/s because by then, it was sold out!  I knew that sh*t was goin' to happen!  I is a smart cookie. (~_^)

Here are my new babies:


Packaging.
 


Classic Viva Glam.
  


Lady Gaga.
  


Signature Closeup.
  


Product swatch.
  


Lip Swatch.
  


I'll use this l/s when I do my next FOTD.  I got two palettes I haven't played with yet so I'll have to incorporate it with this lipstick.  Something Spring'like perhaps?  My pink lippy collection is growing wild...

Lemme know if ya'll have any questions.  XOXO, ~L

9 comments :

  1. You are a smart cookie, and that's why I LOVE YOU for telling to order the Gaga lipsticks! :)

    <3 <3 <3

    I am grateful to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gaga lipstick is a little insane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I can't help it but let my pink lippies collection grow.. there's too many cute shades of pink! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to pick these up at Mac yesterday but they were busy and I didn't want to wait around. Now I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my pink lippie collection is growing too! good review, i am loving my gaga one as well! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw gaga looks so good on you! i'm so j! lol but hot damn woman u stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour on you! I hope these get here, we didn't get VG VI SE so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. dddamn! i have yet to get my hands on one of these babies.

    ReplyDelete