SANRIO HELLO KITTY SNEAKERS - PART TWO

Copped these today because I had to feed my Hello Kitty Addiction...


No really, I have a logical reason why I needed 'em!  I can't wear my white, Hello Kitty Reeboks (these) since I'm might need to sell them for a rainy day.  Ok, I need to stop makin' excuses for Kitty'chan... (^_~)

They had three styles (sorry, I didn't get a picture of the other two) but the pattern part on the body was either silver or white sequin.  The velcro strap, tongue, and laces were the same.  Eh, that reminds me, I gotta change the laces... the spaghetti laces are not a good look in my opinion.  Blah.  I'll probably go with pink or rego white, fat, laces.  Anyway, I liked the following design better - a lot of color, a lil abstract and Kitty'chan's fatty ass bow!

Peep:

 

  

  

 

The collection has been growin' like weeds lately...  I got two other pairs on the way and am workin' on gettin' these:


Aye'yai'yai.

XOXO, ~L

5 comments :

  1. those are well nice! i wonder how mch itd be

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do a shoe collection post :D bahaha. that would take awhile huhh? love the abstract-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so cute!!!
    where did you get it from?! i really want it now. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. MEii - I got them here in Japan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love them n i want them is thire any way we can get them ??????

    ReplyDelete