MAC LIPGELEE - SHIFT TO PINK

My one single purchase from MAC last week.  See, I have control!!! (^_^)

This is my first time purchasing and using any type of Lipgelee from MAC.  I could honestly say that I'm lovin' it so far.  It's definitely better than the old school, Victoria Secrets Sweet Talk.  Less sticky! 

Shift to Pink has A LOT of glitter but it is a great pinky'rose color.  I didn't get a chance to put it over a lipstick (I'll try it over Gaga's and probably St. Germain) so I'll add to this before I post my next entry.

Told you... pink collection is growin' like weeds!  You don't even wanna know what I'm gettin' from the Give Me Liberty of London Collection...

Enjoy!

MAC Lipgelee in Shift to Pink
 

Product swatch.
  

Lip swatch.
  

Peas and carrots ya'll, until the next time! XOXO, ~L

8 comments :

  1. wowww super pretty! maybe your natural lip color just suits it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what gorgeous lips you have L! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely color! It looks really dark, but when applied, it looks like a shimmery pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty on you! IDK if I'll be getting one of these, but this colour sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! COngrats on your self control! LOL!

    BUt dang that's a sparkly lippies! Sexy on your lips too! ;) Pinks are taking over huh?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous color! It looks kinda dark in the tube (well too dark for my liking) but perfect on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm commenting on you blog because I want us to be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooo that's a lotta shimmer :) perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete