MAKE UP FOR EVER - 5 CAMO CREAM PALETTE NO. 1

A recent purchase that I have yet to use. 

I'll have swatches up soon along with an FOTD to show that I used this palette on tha'mug.  But for now, enjoy the product photos and close-ups.  You can purchase this item at Sephora for $36.00 USD.  They also have a darker colored palette. 

I'll be back soon!

Packaging

Palette

Open palette

Closeup: First two from the left of the palette

Closeup: 2nd & 3rd from the left of the palette

Closeup: 3rd & 4th from the left of the palette

Closeup: 4th and 5th from the left of the palette

XOXO, ~L

7 comments :

  1. That palette is my fav!!!!!!!! I used it today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the one with the corrector shades... now that i think about.. i should of gotten this palette >.<

    www.badpeachez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I want to get this palette too, but I promised myself I'll have to finish first some of my concealers :(

    Nice post by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like all the shades are covered! Wait no lavendar one?! LOL! That palette looks like it'd last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interestinggggg.. can't wait to see it on yo' face hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i would love to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the darker one, bad move..these suckers are really pigmented & it was really dark for me.

    I really wasn't a fan of this..I felt like the pans dried up really quickly & it always seemed to look cakey on me. =(

    I might give this lighter one a try though, hopefully the one I bought was just from a bad batch.

    ReplyDelete