SATURDAY EOTD + SHORTER BANGS *Updated

Updated March 16, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Just a quickie EOTD/FOTD  since I haven't done one in a long time. I used an "oldy but goodie" palette so if ya'll really wanna know what I used, request it in the comments por favor. *Please check below

I also decided to trim the bangs a lil shorter because it usually covers my eyes and that defeats the purpose of showin' off the eye makeup?! (>_<) Don't know how I feel about it yet though... I'll probably be more comfortable after it grows out a lil bit.

Used:

Lioele BB Cream
NARS Powder Foundation in Fiji
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Rollickin' & Delft (inner/outer as base)
Fafi Eyes 2 - Shockwave/You're Fresh/Prankster
Urban Decay eye shadow in Sin for highlight
MAC Fluidline in Black Track
K-Palette Real Lasting Liner
Katie B Cosmetics - Faux Lash for lower lashes
Elise Faux Lashes
NARS eyeshadow in Night Flight
Lioele Marbling Blusher
MAC Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Pink Fish
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 - NW25


Full face w/out the hair did.
Closeup.
Shorter bangs & full face

XOXO, ~L

14 comments :

  1. LUV the colors babe, please do tell us which palette you used!

    p.s u look like a cute Doll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you look cuteee with the bangs :D and nice eotd! as always though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the hair! very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn you're skin looks like perfectionnn! you look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous L. I love this look and your bangs are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL When I said Asian.. What came to mind was that China Doll look!! Very sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u do look like a doll! lol i <3 ur bangs like that what colors r u using?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous babe! I'm loving your bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! The shorter bangs look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your face look flawless...love the look... just found your page out...

    ReplyDelete
  11. DO MORE LOOKS PLEASE?

    This is stunning! You are still my eyeshadow hero!

    Here that everyone?? I LEARNED HOW TO USE EYESHADOW FOM THIS WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THose are some amazingg and sexxyyy eyes! : ) you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete