REVLON - BEYOND NATURAL CREAM LIPGLOSS IN NUDE

Happy Thursday from JP ya'll.  Quick lil post of the following item I purchased last week.

Item:  Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Nude

Price: I paid about $4.00 (sale) but I think they run about $7.

Review:  I didn't like the smell of this gloss.  I can't really put my finger on it but it kinda smells like fake vanilla.  (-__-)*  The good thing about it is that it's definitely moisturizing and not too sticky.  It's also think it has a good amount of cream and shine.  It is best worn directly on your lips without any type of primer. 


Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Nude

Product swatch.

Lip swatch.

Lemme know if you have any questions!  Take care!

XOXO, ~L

6 comments :

  1. Sexy lip shot!! It is very creamy!! LOL! Fake vanilla.. when I think of fake vanilla scents.. isn't MAC lippies fake vanilla too?! HRmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle: Interesting? How so?

    Wuzz: I think MAC lippies smell good. LOL Or maybe thats cuz I am use to it. I duno exactly what it is about these lg's tho.... but it's just weird smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing good things about this gloss and particular color. I think they're d/c here in my hood but I did smell them before and they have a funky ass smell. lol! so I agree on that with you! Great nude gloss though! Too bad I can't stand nasty smelling l/g. I love the way MAC lippies smell so maybe I'm just being a brat. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I just discovered your blog and I must say I think it's wonderful.
    I think you're a girl very creative and original and it shows in your posts on your blog, I think I'm half obliged to read you ... hehehe

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question.

    Maybe wash my hair?

    ReplyDelete