BARBIE MAKEUP, JAPAN - BROCHURE SCANS

I discovered this on my way home from class today but only had enough time to pick up a brochure.  I'll be checkin' out the line tomorrow and will probably pick up one or two items for the hell of it.  But from what I remember, they looked pretty small in size and the prices seem equivalent to Japan's makeup line, KATE.  I hope they are, at least, pigmented since they look like kiddie makeup.  If they aren't, ima just let it sit there and be cute. LOL

As Ms. Nicki Minaj would say, "IT'S BARBIE B*TCH".  Enjoy the scans!  Right click to enlarge.






Any of my Japanese friends see and are thinkin' of tryin' somethin' out?

XOXO, ~L

5 comments :

  1. very very cute! you post them as soon as you get them...those lippies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I want the lipgloss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL "sit there & be cute"!! It does remind me of kiddie makeup, but that's cool, cuz I think the HK kiddie makeup stuff is real cute. Not to much of a Barbie, fan, but hey... She's been around forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know, i'd probly pick up a couple of the lipsticks just cuz the packaging was pink... please DO tell us more if u decide to invest. u think these will come in the US any time soon?

    ReplyDelete