FOTD - GOLD+BROWN+BLACK

Happy Wednesday ya'll.


I've been sick for the past few days but am actually feelin' better tonight.  Earlier today... not so much but it's nothin' that Dayquil & Aleve can't cure.  (>__<)  Ha!  Needless to say, I'll be downin' Theraflu for the 2nd night in a row just to make sure my body gets enough rest.  Thanks to everyone who has been checkin' up on me.  XOXO!

Anyway,  I am really goin' to try and NOT purchase any more makeup and play with what I have (there is only one exception and I'll show ya'll later when I receive my items).  I'd like to apologize to those who have been waiting for me to do more looks but I really haven't been doin' my eyeshadow on the regular since last Summer.  I also didn't want ya'll to get bored because after a while, everything starts lookin' the same.  lol  BUT, enough excuses... ima get crank out what I can during my last Summer in JP. (^__^)  Thanks to everyone who is still around, I appreciate ya'll.

Let's get on with it...  here's my FOTD.

Used:

Oil of Olay Color Recapture
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Shiseido Brow Pencil in Brown
NYC Brow Powder in Brunette
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Indiawood
MAC Greasepaint Stick
KATE Eye Shadow Palette GD-1
MAC Fluid Line in Black Track
K Palette Liner in Black
Japanese Falsies + Duo Adhesive
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Black
MAC Bronze Powder in Refined Golden
MAC Hello Kitty Pink Fish Lip Conditioner
MAC Concealer in NC30 (on lips)
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect #017


Full face/Closed eyes.

Full face/Opened eyes.

And the following photo is for Ms. Stephanie aka DSKJewelry...

Bangs outta my face + CinemaScope feature

That's all folks, lemme know if you have any questions! XOXO, ~L

9 comments :

  1. What a beautiful look! Love gold and black together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pretty! Next time, more pictures! -Director Steph :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you're starting to feel better! pretty eye makeup :) did you trim your bangs again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOTNESS as always! This has a egyptian look to me! Especially with the straight off bangs! Did you trim them again?! They look shorter now.. Oh well.

    Sorry to hear you've been sick, but good to know you're getting better! ANd let me know when the FINAL decision comes down! It don't look like we'll be moving to next year now. IF I go with them still. But EC isn't tooo bad..... For you... right?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you recover 100% soon! I hate being sick. Last week my sinus was acting up and I thought it was my hay fever returning except it went away... but I'm glad it was just a minor cold instead of allergies that lasts forever. =S

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you look like a doll with or without bangs. you've just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete