FOTD/EOTD - GREYS

Happy Monday! 

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  It's rainin' again here in JP and will continue, along with lighting storms, all week.  Boo.  Tha'man left this mornin' for the long haul so I am a lil under the weather in general.  Good news is, I am feeling MUCH better and my bronchitis is under control.  A big thank you to everyone who checked up on me for the past six days, I appreciate you. 

Quickie FOTD/EOTD - GREYS.



Used:

Oil of Olay Color Recapture
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Etude House Magic BB Cream
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Shiseido Brow Pencil in Brown
NYC Brow Powder in Brunette
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocre
MAC Greasepaint Stick
KATE Eye Shadow Palette
MAC Fluid Line in Black Track
K Palette Liner in Black
Elise False Eyelashes + Duo Adhesive
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Black
Lioelle Blush in Pink
MAC Lipglass in Nymphette

Closed lid view.

Open eyes.

CinemaScope effect.

Be easy everyone! Lemme know if you have any questions.  XOXO, ~L

5 comments :

  1. ahh look how neat this is, your eyes look gorgeous I love the colours they all blend so lovely.

    :( I didn't know you was sick, but it's good to know your feeling better mwah ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a amazing look! your skin looks flawless! So amazing~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look as much as sparkling lube!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ittt! your eyes are soo big O__O lend me some of that eyeball! ahaha. so i don't have to keep doin the <O__o thing

    ReplyDelete