GOTHIC & LOLITA FASHION - BROCHURE SCAN

Happy Friday from JP ya'll.  (^__^)

A few weeks ago, I was at Danni's house to go over party ideas and to get the visual of how things would look in her crib and I noticed her incredible ANIME collection.  She decided to show me some brochures and pamphlets she got recently from a convention in Akihabara, Tokyo.  I thought I'd share it with you as well as document it for myself as part of my memories of Japan.

I love the second, ALICE, one!  I want those leggings and hat yo!  Enjoy!



Next up, some dolls.  XOXO, ~L

8 comments :

  1. I like the 1st! Those costume are soooo $$$$$!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L~ have you had chance to visit Nagoya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hat on the second one too =] omg that would be crazy if you ended up goingg from JP to argentina! boo i hope u get HI tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo you SHOULD get that second one, hahaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosplay?! LOL You'd look hella fly in them costumes though!! But more edgy I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^___^ that convention was crazy yo!!!
    ps i got another surface we can use for the party ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love it!
    love your blog~
    am your new follower ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete