KIDROBOT - ROO DONE BY ARTIST FURIOUS FENG

Happy Sunday and Father's Day from JP ya'll.  I hope everyone is well. (^__^)

About two weeks ago, I got an anticipated piece of art from the talented Ms. Lily aka Furious Feng.  Please, please take a minute to check out her whimsical pieces on her page.

I can't express how happy I am to have this lil soldier.  I hope you find her as fascinating as I do...

"...black and gold. I used a lot of curves, and added a winking eye. Miss L who received this exudes soul and richness, which is why I painted the Roo just so.."

Thank you so much Lily, she is posted up right here at my desk, demanding me to stay creative with the "beat down" creative stick she holds.  (^___^)/

Without further adieu:



 



I absolutely adore her.

Thank you LilZ, for sendin' me such a PERSONAL gift.  I can't wait to see you next year when I visit again.  XOXO, ~L

1 comments :

  1. gorgeous piece of work from Lily! even the beat down stick has detail :)

    ReplyDelete