NO LINER - FALSIES & PINK LIPS

Hello! (^__^)

I ALWAYS wear eyeliner but there are times where I just don't want to so I figured, let's try it out.  Here's my FOTD from yesterday...

Used:

Oil of Olay Color Recapture
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Shiseido Brow Pencil in Brown
NYC Brow Powder in Brunette
Japanese Falsies + Duo Adhesive
MAC Bronze Powder in Refined Golden
MAC MSF in Petticoat
MAC Hello Kitty Pink Fish Lip Conditioner
MAC Concealer in NC30 (on lips)
MAC Lipstick in Saint Germain
Milani Lipstick in Fushia




I think I won't wear liner more often.  I'm likin' this look for the day... what do you think?

And this is for Steph aka DSKJewelry - she likes this PS feature as much as I do!  The other homegirl said it looks like a tear sheet! (^__^)

Cinescope.


Aight ya'll, have a great Tuesday! XOXO, ~L

15 comments :

  1. i'm beyond inlove with the lipstick!!!! nice makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look flawless! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you can totally rock the no eyeliner look! Your skin looks freakin amazing! I'm super jeal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the no eyeliner look on you! looks super fresh! love the way you rock a baby pink lip! I wish I could pull that off but I look like a corpse. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I ask if you use foundation, and which brand? Your skin looks so flawless and dewy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so fresh-faced! oddly enough, not using eyeliner makes your eyes look more awake here, as much as I love seeing your flawless liner application in other looks. the light pink lip is a nice touch too

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very beautiful. I love this sans eyeliner make-up =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so envious of your skin it's so radiant and flawless and just Grrr could bite you lol.

    It's a lovely look, I think it look's very refreshing quite dewy - sexy mama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya'll ladies are sweet but trust me, my skin is so not flawless! It's called the airbrush tool!

    Sophia: I am using BB cream right now. Etude House Magic BB cream for oily skin. It goes really well with MSF on top. My fav combo right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sexy!! Cant tell that there's no liner! I guess it's from the DUO & falsies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. psshhh who needs liner after seeing these sexy pics? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look fabulous! i didn't think lashes without liner would look good & have never tried it myself but you look ethereal! gotta try it out now :)

    ReplyDelete