JAPANESE MAKEUP - CRAYON

Happy Friday from JP ya'll!  Hope everyone is doin' well.  (^___^)

I had to swoop by my local supermarket to pick up some food/random things for the crib and I remembered that I had to pick up some of my favorite false eyelashes.  But of course, my eyes started to wander and I had to check out other cosmetic items.

I bought a few of these about two years ago as gifts for the holiday/contests but I have never tried them myself.  This brand is extremely inexpensive and I don't have great expectations; however, many inexpensive Japanese products are good quality.  It's just a different level of distribution out here in Japan.  The best way I could describe it is... they get the better, "Made in China" products, than we do in the States.

This brand is: Crayon.

From the products I've seen, this line carries: eyeshadow, blush, face powder, lip glosses and nail polish.  I picked up 2 blushes (they had three, one was white that I am assuming is for highlighting purposes but I wasn't interested in it at the moment), 2 eye shadows (they had a green & brown palette too) and 3 "new" nail polishes. 

Upon swatching the blushes & eye shadows, they were a bit powdery and that immediately reminded me of my old Coastal Scents 88 Palette.  It's not a bad powdery, it's just excess.  So it is soft and is the type of powder that is build-able.

I will be doing looks with them so you can see what they are capable of.  Cross your fingers! 

Blushes:

CCH (802)
Rose/Mauve

Close up.

Finger swatch.

Applied on bare hand.

CCH (801)
Peach
*I like this one best out of the two

Close up.

Finger swatch.

Applied on bare hand.

Eyeshadows:

C3E (802)

Swatched.

C3E (803)

Swatched.

Nail Polishes:

CMK 1017, CMK 1011, CMK 1010

CMK 1017 Nail Swatch.

CMK 1011 Nail Swatch.

CMK 1010 Nail Swatch.

Be back soon!  Have a great weekend! XOXO, ~L

11 comments :

  1. those look amazing!! japanese brands are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them polishes have some made glittery-ness to it! Very cute!

    Everything seems so pigmented. Yume sent me the e/s trio in the browns long time ago. Haven't cracked it open yet, but it's on my to use list! LOL!

    Haha.. we all have a "wandering" eye problem in the cosmetic sections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that damn quilted imprint! SO PRETTTTY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny name for a brand ^-^ In any case, I like the polishes packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crayon hmm reminds me of CANMAKE keke
    nice swatches~! give us some EOTD and cheeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More pritty shit that i now WAAAAAAAAAAANT!! Thanks Rapunzel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahaaa get the better MIC products.. awesome. the swatches DO look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty colors! =] & lol @ "better Made in China" stuff! i hate how drugstore MU in the states suckk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really glad I stumbled up on your blog! I just bought my first crayon nail polish at a 100 yen shop. They all looked so pretty but I didn't trust the quality. (Didn't want to try it out cuz I already had nice nail art on) Now im def gonna buy more!

    ReplyDelete