CURRENT EYELINER - MILANI LIQUIF EYE - MINI REVIEW

 I use to use Milani's Color Brilliance Eye Pencil but heard that the Liquif'eye line was better with not smudging.  Peep it...

Product Name:  Milani Liquif Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil

Price:  Approx. $5 USD

Packaging:  Normal pencil form.

Texture:  Very soft; I have to sharpen it at least once a week.  Great for topping off with black eye shadow.

Staying Power:  Great for top lining; I've always had a problem with smudging on my waterline but noticed that this has better staying power than the Color Brilliance.  9/10 overall in my opinion. 





I also have 3 other colors that the homegirl was kind enough to send me but haven't had the chance to use yet.  I'll swatch those shortly to show you all.  I will also do a side by side comparison with the Color Brilliance pencils.  (^___^)

Be easy everyone! XOXO, ~L

6 comments :

  1. I can tell on your hand that the texture is soft. I need a good eyeliner Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey! Comparison to MAC's kohl? It looks super smoov just like it. Can't beat that price too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Milani pencils! I have the gold one, so smooth and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the L.. haha! i have one but i haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete