ETUDE HOUSE BB MAGIC CREAM SPF30 + ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM

Happy Monday!  (^_^)

Well, I hope it is for all of you because I'm over here with a mean case of allergies.  I was sick last week because I caught my lil man's cold from the week before but now I have this dry, itchy cough w/ irritated eyes.  Ugh.  I am goin to take some Claritin tomorrow so I can function at work.  (-___-)*

Enough of my b*tchin'.... I wanted to show you two new BB creams that I am going to start using.

As most of you know, I really love my Etude House Magic BB Cream (no SPF).  It covers well and is inexpensive.  BB cream seems to work better for me opposed to regular ole foundation.  Anyway, I purchased the following a little while ago but just decided to open it up since it's still sunny these days.  The consistency seems a lil more runnier than the usual (from what I noticed on the hand swatch).  I'll do a full face swatch soon.


Etude House BB Magic Cream SPF30





I recently purchased this brand:  Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream Plus.  This will be my first time using it.  So far, from the swatch, it feels pretty good.  The coverage seems about the same as my original Etude House BB Cream & Lioele BB Cream.  The timing was perfect because as I was researching Skin79, a review from Ms. Eki showed up.  You can check her review here.  She has the one before the one I have now so I'll let you know how it may compare.  I especially love how there is a blush/lip tint on top.  The dispenser is quite impressive too.  I'll do a more thorough review soon.


Here are the product photos & swatch:








Be back soon! XO, ~L

4 comments :

  1. BB cream works much better with my skin that foundation too.

    Thanks for the post, Etude is one I have always wanted to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. skin79 bb creams are great arent they? i also have the oriental bb but havent gotten around to using it yet as im in love with the hot pink variant :D

    im glad they work well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.BB Magic Cream is famous in japan,too.
    I want to try it.Thanks for sharing good info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting a new BB Cream soon. The BRTC Blemish Recover. Hopefully that one works.

    Glad you found ones that work well for you. How cute is that lip/cheek tint that comes with it!? LOL!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete