FOTD - KATIE B. COSMETICS

Happy Friday! (^___^) 

As promised:  FOTD using Katie B. Cosmetics.

I just did a basic, smokey eye.

Used:

Olay Definity Color Recapture Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer SPF 15
Etude House BB Magic Cream
Katie B. Dual Pressed Powder in Sandy (applied w/ kabuki brush & sponge)
Shiseido eye brow pencil in Brown
NYC Browser in Brunette
Pore Putty Make Up Base - Moist
Katie B. pencil liner in Coal
*used as top & bottom liner; smudged upwards on top lid
NARS Eyeshadow in Night Flight - used to set pencil liner
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin for highlight
Japanese brand eyelashes w/ Duo Adhesive in Dark
Katie B. Blush in Sherbert
MAC MSF Duo in Shimmer/Natural - Shimmer to highlight nose bridge
Canmake Melty Nude Lipstick in #03 Baby Pink (1st two photos)
Katie B. Lipshine in Love (3rd photo)




Have a great weekend! XOXO, ~L

8 comments :

  1. Gosh you are so beautiful! I love your vids in YT, Make more hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never fail to look drop dead gorgeous mama. Your doing her cosmetics justice, that lipshine colour is beautiful it's so innocent and just spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lids are lookin' mighty fine there.

    p.s. gaga lipglosses arrived! thanks for the heads up girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look breathtaking! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, thank u for your kind words!

    Shar: Aw! I was goin 'to do more this Summer but I always get side tracked. I'll try, that's all I can promise you!

    Steph: Haha, you're welcome. I got mine in too the other day, I have to take photos of them soon. Oh, and I got my UD Naked Palette too. Can't stop.... LOL

    ReplyDelete