KATIE B. COSMETICS - MINI SET OF PRODUCT PHOTOS

Happy Wednesday ya'll.  (^___^)

I just wanted to come thru real quick & show you a mini, photo set of some cosmetics I recently purchased from Katie B.!  I finally got a chance to use them about a week ago & will continue to use them for about another week to see if there is any reaction to my skin (sensitive/acne-prone).  But, so far so good!  Her dual-pressed powder is working really well on top of my BB cream!

You can visit her site here:  Katie B. Cosmetics



I'll post an FOTD shortly but in the meantime, enjoy the photos!

Mineral Blush in Sherbert

Dual Pressed Powder in Sandy

Lip Shines in Love

Eyeliner in Coal

Be back later!  XOXO, ~L

8 comments :

  1. the blush looks really pretty and vivid! :)

    I'm a new follower, and your layout is the dopest! xoxo- Jbreezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :D Miss you lady <3 I'm back on the internet now, we gotta catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBreezy: Welcome and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a lot of her products for my kit, I actually like the dual pressed powder, but love the baked powder for that flawless finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hairs to Beauty: I'm actually thinkin' about gettin' that next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo lalaaa.. can't wait to see your fotd :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie's eyes & eyebrows look so damn perfect. I wanna steal em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie B is gorgeous! I've been meaning to try some of products also.

    ReplyDelete