URBAN DECAY - NAKED PALETTE

I pre-ordered this from Macy's on August 18 - when they were already sold out and UD was takin' names on their waiting list - and was to expect it sometime in the month of October. 

Lucky for me, it was shipped on August 31 and I received it last week. (^__^)

I'm sure most of you ladies have seen millions of photos & videos regarding this palette so I won't bore you with repeating anything old.  I actually got rid of my holy grail, AMMO PALETTE, so I could begin using the Naked & Alice in Wonderland palettes.  By the way, I still want the UD NYC Book of Shadows V3!  Those dang things sold out quick & of course bein' all the way ova here... my chances were slim.  Boo. 

Anyway, I'll get some FOTDs up shortly.  Enjoy!






XOXO, ~L

6 comments :

  1. Smog and sidecar seem to be pretty colours, that calls for a FOTD :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette. Very worthy of the money & I can't wait to see what you do with it xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the palette and it is ... precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUCKY! I don't think I'll ever get my hands on it anymore. It's sold out pretty much everywhere. I mean I don't NEED it, but with every post I see about it, it makes me crave it. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u will love this palette. It's so versatile! i can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup i've heard alot about this, but i'd still like to try it! i'd also like to see some looks you create with it ^_^

    ReplyDelete