WU'KITTY TATTOO

If you know my love for Hello Kitty & the Wu, you get it.  Gangsta.

I couldn't just get cute lil Kitty'chan and if you've seen me at any music event where they play Wu (or any old school hip-hop aka REAL HIP HOP), you'd really understand.

But in the end, it's my sh*t so that's all that matters.  (^_~)

Below is a photo of my new tat which is located on my upper left, outer, thigh.  I didn't really opt for the piece to be visible on a casual basis but if I wore a really short dress or skirt, you'd see the bottom of it & probably ask me what it is (and then I'd have to show you).  I took these photos the evening I got it.  As you can see, it was really swollen, especially on the side of the bow so it also looks a little distorted.  I'll be posting another pix when it's completely healed. 

With flash.

Room light/no flash.

Thanks to everyone who is diggin' it.  Be easy! XO, ~L

15 comments :

  1. Love it L! The shape of it and everything is just perfect!

    On a side, my gf just got me the Melty Nude in baby pink.. and both of us had seen your swatches of it hehe. I looove that l/s! Wish it were for sale in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gangsta!!!! ur artist did a good job!!... k my turn...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! i am obsessed with hello kitty and this tattoo is perfect because it's still got the main essence of HK but with a cool twist!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  4. S: I know, I love those lippies, better than the glosses!

    Kat: You betta show me if you get one!

    Liana: Perfect way to phrase it, "main essence of HK but with a cool twist". I'm very happy with my decision, I really wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy! Wutang Forever - Hello Kitty Forever - Lady L forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! Now show us some LEGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's HOT *Paris Hilton Voice*

    I love Hello Kitty and Wu-Tang...so this is just perfect!
    Lol @ "WU'KITTY"

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooo cute! hahaa i love that you created somethin' new :P

    the swelling mildly freaked me out when i got mine done o__O i forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so cool to see the logo move all around the world. Billy the Fridge was the creative force behind this logo and b-girl/designer extraordinaire Jojo did the final that you got tattoo'd.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kitty Wu: Thank you for the information with the names behind the logos! My friend (who is a BBOY) showed me this image of Wu'Kitty about a year ago & I loved it. This representation is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS. Just to clarify, when I said "But in the end, it's MY shit, so that's all that matters" - I wasn't claiming the design. MY SHIT = it's on my body. Some people (including the tattoo artist) don't even know the WU TANG CLAN.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are a good girl Lady L. rock that ish and love it!! we call her hellokittywu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @kitty wu: thank you. (^_^) Will have a healed flix of her soon.

    ReplyDelete