CURRENT NAILS - FAUXNAD HELLO KITTY PLATE + OPI in LUCKY LUCKY LAVENDER

Hello! (^_^)

I received my Fauxnad, Hello Kitty plate today & figured I'd kawaii'fy my nails for my beauty readers.  Again, I am using a color from my wonderful care package from Ms. Giang - OPI in Lucky Lucky Lavender from the Hong Kong Collection.  The dark purple nail polish is from the original Konad set I received (and began using) last year.  As you can see in the photos below, I don't have Kitty'chan's face stamping down to perfection but I'll get better at it.  (^_~)

Enjoy!




Hope ya'll had an amazin' Thursday!  XO, ~L

7 comments :

  1. awww this is so cute! i have a friend with hello kitty this colour, with black hello kitty in the centre! lol I think it's from H&M. So cute!

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!
    I just found your blog and i already love it!
    Hello Kitty Fan here too :D

    Come check out mine!

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freaking cute. Love it, your nails look so good!!

    ReplyDelete