CURRENT NAILS - OPI in MOD ABOUT YOU + KONAD PLATE S9

Damn, it's almost been a month.  My bad ya'll.  (-___-)*  I've been tryin' to get over this bronchitis & now, the flu.  December has been quite interesting to say the least!  BUT I certainly hope you all had a GREAT holiday and are ready for the New Year!  I sure am!!! (^__^)

I have quite a few entries that are backlogged and I promise they will be up soon.  Mainly photographs from previous events and places but I also have a few makeup entries to put up too.  I'll also have a contact lens & eyelash review for you as well.  Oh, and I gotta model two shirts for my artist homies (I gotchu Fly Lady Di & BKGoodGuy)!

Thanks again for bein' so patient with me!

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quickie post since I was actually able to get out of my bed today. LOL  I hope all is well and I'll be back sooner than later!  Be easy!


OPI Nail Lacquer in "Mod About You"
Konad Plate S9
La Pensee Nail Enamel (Silver Glitter)



 iPhone pic

XO, ~L

1 comments :