REVIEW - G&G MAX PURE PINK & FOTD

Happy Hump Day from JP! (^_^)

Right after Christmas, I received a new pair of circle lens that were sent to me for review from KIWIBERRY1.  

If you've been a reader of my blog for the past three years, you know that I wear contacts on the daily.  Please feel free in looking through my old entries to see the styles that I have worn. 

G&G, by far, are the most comfortable lenses that I own/wear.  So the following - MAX PURE PINK - are no exception. 


Packaging

Lens close-up in bottles.

Soaking in new lens solution.

After opening the bottles and soaking them in my regular contact solution for 24 hours, I found no real need in adjusting to them in regards to comfort; however, the size - 14.5 - took me by surprise because I am not use to wearing lenses bigger than 14mm in diameter.  But after a few drops of Zi-Rhoto and some blinking, I was fine.  I wore them for 7 hours today with no problems.

As you will see with the photos below, the pink tint is extremely light as soon as it is layered onto my natural eye color (brown).  And in natural light, they almost appear dusty lavendar/grey.  In other words, they don't appear freakish looking.  Haha.


KiwiBerry1 lenses are extremely affordable in my opinion.  I wear Rx lenses and on their site, all Rx lenses are $20 USD.  When I first started with circle lenses, I remember paying at least $40 for a pair!  Shipping was fast to APO.  It only took about 1.5 weeks to get to Japan!

If you are interested in purchasing these lenses or any other contact lenses, here is the link:


They are currently having a special promotion where all orders over $50 are shipped free, worldwide!  Get on it!


***
And for those that are interested in my FOTD/EOTD, here are the products that I used!  Please pay no mind to my skin as it is totally PS'd!  My skin has been horrible this entire month due to me getting sick and the cold weather. (>_<)

FACE:

Etude House Magic BB Cream
MAC MSF in Light
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
NYC Browser in Brown for eyebrows

EYES:

UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pure Gold
KATE E/S Palette GD-1 (Gold for inner, brown e/s for outer and crease, light pink for     brow & highlight)
Milani Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24hr in Black
DUO Adhesive in Dark
Japanese brand false eyelashes

LIPS:

MAC Concealer in NC25
MAC Lipstick in Saint Germaine
MAC Lipglass in Starlet Kiss


Random: I need to trim my bangs, serious lop-sided'ness goin' on... lol.


Yup, still tryin' to use up all my makeup.  LOL  Wait til ya'll see the box I packed all my unopened MU in.  *shakes head*  What a bad addiction to have...  LOL.

Hope you enjoyed!  Be easy!

 XO, ~L

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! oh yeah gorgeous! I love the entire look including the contacts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh! I would've never thought to wear pink contacts. Man, where have I been? I'm gonna try some out so I can look all exotic like L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried pink ones, but both lenses are looking good on you =D i wish i had bigger eyes =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeoussss, L!!!! i love those contacts on you! and they DO look pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow im surprised the pink isn't as intense as i though it would be!
    Kinda natural actually... uh oh... Put-Wallet-DOWN!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks pretty cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u know, every time i see pink contacts modeled on websites, they always look so scary! but on you, they look really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you would love the lenses from Kiwi! I love the G&G Brand also :) I agree! SUPER COMFY!!!

    P.S. PURPLE EC

    LMFAO

    ReplyDelete