RETAIL FIX - MARC BY MARC JACOBS DREAMY LOGO BAG

Went shoppin' with the sis yesterday afternoon after gettin' my nails did.  Couldn't leave empty handed plus, you know how retail therapy is.  HA!

Besides the want factor, I really decided to get this bag because I really needed a small, black, cross body bag for those nights out.  Also, at a recent night out in LA, my sister was carrying a black clutch/wrist-let and a couple of items fell out while she was dancing.  It didn't happen the night before so I don't know the issue was with that bag!  Either way, that ish made me paranoid.  Haha.

I opted for the MARC BY MARC JACOBS, DREAMY LOGO COSMO CROSS BODY BAG.  Made from genuine lambskin and retails at $248.00.  You can find it at MACY'S or Bloomingdales.   

Pictures below! (^_^)








XO, ~L

7 comments :

  1. its pretty with an attitude!
    goood purchase~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! And the price isn't bad either for lambskin. Is it available in any other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good investment L! I wanna see it on you to gauge how big it is. I LOVE Marc by Marc. I've been loyal to my crossbody for almost 3 years. Time for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new bag! reminds me that it's time i updated mine, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    @MakeMommyChic: Yes, they do! I got mine at Macy's and only saw black though. Check the Bloomingdale's link! I know some of the other styles come in diff colors!

    ReplyDelete