PHOTOGRAPHY - SAM EDELMAN LORISSA PUMP

Ms. Josephine & I spoiled ourselves a little this week.  Retail therapy + early Birthday present are both valid reasons for these bad boys! 

Joey's been wantin' them for a while now & opted for the nude colored ones vs. the classic black ones.  I believe we all have our particular taste or ideal as how a "nude color" will look against our own skin tone.  So, for the fact that she loved them upon first seeing them and then have tried them on and lovin' the fit, I think she made the right decision!

Described on the Nordstrom's website as:

Sparkling stones interspersed with conical studs lend standout style to an edgy peep-toe pump.
  • Wrapped heel.
  • Approx. heel height: 4 1/2".
  • Leather upper/synthetic lining and sole.
  • By Sam Edelman; imported.
  • Women's Shoes.

Check 'em out (Joey's modeling them here):






Detail shots:







Of course, I wanted to model 'em too! LOL (^_^)


These are the one's I went with.  I think the shoe itself is "loud" so I didn't really wanna go with a basic color (but if I do get another pair, it will be the black one).  I had a choice between the python, leopard or these:



This will be the right amount of color POP to an outfit!  Hope you enjoyed!  Be back soon!  XO, ~L

6 comments :

  1. Great shoes - sorta like some Leboutains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair in black but I haven't been "brave" enough to wear them! But you two have inspired me. : ) I wanna join the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the black leather pair and returned it (last year) and have been lusting after them still. I am just unsure about the fit....please update and let us know how it comes along. I guess my concern is that its HELLA heavy it is. =P UPDATE PLEASE, THANKS LADY L ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color choice! def sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very original heels :)
    http://lauramakeuply.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete