PHOTOGRAPHY - KATIE & SHAUN B's BABY SHOWER

Just a tiny photo set for y'all to see.  (^_^)

This past Saturday, I had the privilege in attending Katie & Shaun B's Baby Shower.  Katie and I went to high school together and I haven't seen her in over 10 years!  It was great to finally see her, meet Shaun and say hello to Baby B in her tum! It almost makes me want to have another baby...  ALMOST.  LOL

Congratulations Katie & Shaun!!!  Thank you for having me!

*And for those who don't know yet, Katie B is a Celebrity Make Up Artist.  Please visit her Official Website here - KATIE B COSMETICS.





Photo Source: KATIE B on FB



XO, ~L

4 comments :

  1. the cupcakes look delish!! you and joey looks gorgeous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out mine i would really appreiciate your two cents on it! i would love to see what your opinion is!

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby shower looks fun and, omigosh, cupcakes! I can't wait until my friends start having kids so I can plan their baby showers. One of my closest girlfriends got married last year and I got to plan her a surprise bridal shower. It was hectic, but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete