G&G DM23 GREY + EOTD // KNOCK ON WOOD

Hello!

Surprised? I am. Ha! But like I said, I really want to try and stay up on this - word is bond.

❤❤❤

First up - G&G BT Grey Circle Lenses.

Please refer to this post as I do not want to be repetitive regarding comfort and how affordable Kiwiberry1 is!  (^__^)  If you are interested in the following lenses, please click on the link below!  They are currently having a 30% sale that is ending today!  Use code: KIWI700 at checkout to redeem.



Product:  G&G/DUEBA DM23 GREY
Color:   Grey
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Note: These are prescription Rx


Packaging:



Cleansed in contact solution for 24 hours:


Worn in natural sunlight:


I think they are gorgeous!  You can peep the super close-ups in the EOTD process below.


Next up, my EOTD!  Finally!  Haha.  I was goin' through all of my cosmetics and I really do not use 25% of the sh*t I have.  I cannot let it go to waste.  Especially the bargain-beauty buys that get the job done.  Here's another trio-palette I have from Wet 'N Wild called "Knock On Wood".  Again, the application is very close (in my opinon) to Urban Decay eye shadows.  Soft & pigmented.  The only thing negative I have to say about this particular palette is that I didn't really like the browbone highlight.  It was too pink but for the sake of using all three colors, I did use it in the following picture tutorial.

I looked back on some of my first tutorials and decided to keep it a little old school and provide step-by-step instruction.  I hope it helps!

Items used for EYES:

UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pure Gold & Yogurt
Wet 'N Wild "Knock On Wood" Trio
Milani Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24hr in Black
DUO Adhesive in Dark
Japanese brand false eyelashes
NARS Eyeshadow in Night Flight (over Milani liner)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto 



After I applied UDPP, I applied a medium thick layer of NYX's Yogurt to first half of my eyelid and Pure Gold to the outer.


I then applied the "eyelid" color = #1.


Next, I applied the "crease" color to my outer 'V' + crease line = #2.


The "browbone" highlight didn't show up too well on camera but I did my best to show you where I applied it = #3.  I've also blended thoroughly and applied the "eyelid" and "crease" colors just below my water line.


Here, I applied eyeliner + mascara + faux lashes.  Viola!  Finished!



My bangs are in the way (yes, I need an overall hair cut/trim!  My hair is now touching my a** again!) but here's my full-face.  (^__^)*


Hope you enjoyed!  Be back soon! XO, ~L

7 comments :

  1. Welcome back! Such a stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back L - love those WnW palettes, so many options for just a few bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamilla - thank you!

    @Mayaari - long time no see! Thanks for comin' back! lol And yes, they are so cheap. I have one more to do and I think it gets the job done for sure! I hope u are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see your fotd :) couldn't see the full face coz of ur bangs lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Katrina I know! I need a hair cut bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Do you use liquid eyeliner and top and bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    Cosmic Slide

    ReplyDelete