NAILS // ESSIE's LADY LIKE & OPI's TEENAGE DREAM

Hope y'all had a good Friday!

I went to the Civic Center in Santa Ana to pick up a copy of my birth certificate so I can apply for my Taiwan Passport tomorrow.  I think it's great that I'm even allowed to do that since I am not a national citizen of the country. But, because I am 100% Taiwanese, I can and that's a great option if in any circumstance that I need to visit or leave the United States.  As my Father always says, "You never know".

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in real quick and post the nails I did today.  What do you think?  I love these two colors!


Used:
Essie "Lady Like"
OPI "Teenage Dream" (ring finger)
 
 
 Be back soon! X❤X❤, ~L

6 comments :

  1. Oooh! Pretty!
    Essie reminds me of OPI's Tickle my francey!
    Teenage dream is my fav fav glitter polish from OPI :) I always want to wear it in my ring finger as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I do a similar combination but I use barefoot in barcelona and then Milani's glittery nail polish in disco lights. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leenda: I have yet to try the Milani NPs, will do so soon! Thanks! :)

    @Panda: Yes, TD is so pretty to me, great for when I'm feeling "girly". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty combo - teenage dream is one of my favorite glitter polishes to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mayaari - thanks lady! Yea, I love glitter polishes in general! Especially the fine glitter with the chunky glitter!

    ReplyDelete