NAILS // BORGHESE in MENTA

Happy Wednesday y'all! Hope you've been well!

Poppin' through with a few (short) entries!  Nothin' too new has been goin' on with me these days.  Just preparin for my move next month and writing down lots of ideas re: photography, blogging and art.  Execution time is nearing...  

 ❤

Anyway, I did these nails about two weeks ago.  I'm so happy Spring is almost here!


Used:
Borghese in "Menta"
Revlon in "Whimsical"
OPI's "Teenage Dream" (not pictured, ring finger)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (not pictured)


Be back soon! X❤X❤, ~L

3 comments :

  1. Pretty combo! I've been looking for that Revlon Whimsical everywhere but can't find it...sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Whimsical too! I also have DL "Glitter in the Air" that I haven't even swatched yet. I really want to compare the two. They look identical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jilly - Thanks! Yea, I was surprised that they had it at the Rite Aid I went to! It's defn a nice overlay!

    ReplyDelete