PHOTOGRAPHY & OOTD // PATRIOTIC

Greetings!

Busy with life but you know I try to get it in when I can!   I hope everyone is well!

So I've decided to hit you with an entry that has three main elements - Makeup, styling & photography.  I'll be settin' up the tripod to do my own OOTDs but those will be random.  Instead, I'll create with the beautiful people in my life!  :)

So here's one to get you ready for the Summer.  It's been real nice for the past few days so I grabbed my dear friend Ms. Joey and put a little somethin' together!  

Enjoy! ❤

Outfit:

Long & lean tank top in red (Mossimo, Target)
Navy & white striped skirt (Exhiliration, Target)
Rope necklace, Gold bangle, Gold pearl ring (H&M)
Nude heels


Face:

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 240
MAC MSF in Medium
E.L.F. Eye Brow Kit
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
MAC in Greasestick
Naked Palette 2 - Bootycall, Chopper, Busted
YSL Shocking Eyeliner
Milani Liquif-eye in Black
Shishem False Eyelashes
MAC Blush in Warm Soul
MAC MSF Blush in By Candlelight
MAC MSF in Shimmer
L'oreal Colour Riche in Caring Coral

Makeup, styling & photography done by me, Lena Urena.




X❤X❤, ~L

3 comments :

  1. I love it! You sure know how to make a girl look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it - wish you could make me over!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleavage shot! I see BEWBIES!!! Okay enough w/the creepy perving..

    But Miss Joey is such a hot thang to begin with and you made her look even more smoking! ^_~

    Plus my #1 Bitch is a hottie herself, and she got the skillz to share!


    Love you! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete