ANGEL CONTACTS - GEO MAGIC BROWN


Happy Friday everyone!  

I wanted to show you the current circle lenses I'm wearing that I received from Angel Contacts.  As many of you know, I've been wearing circle lenses since I started blogging back in 2008!  I don't wear them as frequently now and that's due to letting my eyes rest.  Plus, I didn't spend $$$ on Versace eye glasses to not wear them! Haha! 

  • Product Name:  Geo Magic Brown
  • Color:  Brown
  • Comfort:  The comfort level of circle lenses doesn't seem to have changed much.  The breath-ability level is no where near the same as daily contacts (thus the reason why I don't wear them as often anymore).  I'm able to wear these for no longer than 6 hours and I also carry and use re-wetting drops.
  • Design:  I personally LOVE this design.  If you take a look at the image below, there isn't too much going on when it comes to the inner portion.  It blends well and adds the right amount of depth to my natural eye color.

This is, by far, the fanciest packaging I've gotten from a circle lens provider!  The presentation is immaculate and reminds me of the little blue-green box!





I definitely recommend this particular lens design if you're looking for a subtle enhancement.  You will see these lenses in future makeup posts!

Click on the image below if you're interested in purchasing! 


Stay warm this weekend!  It's going to be cold in Cali!

~Lena



0 comments :

Post a Comment