REVLON COLORBURST LACQUER BALM in PROVOCATEUR


Hey ladies!  Excuse the mess!  Some changes are coming so I hope I still have readers!  It's been a long time since I've posted anything makeup related, hasn't it?  That is going to change as well!  I'll explain in a later post!  

I really don't purchase the variety of makeup like I use to as I still have a good amount from my earlier days that I have to use up!  The only items that I do purchase on a regular basis are foundation and powder.  

I have to say though, I really do enjoy trying new lip products and plan to review new finds that I feel are worth trying.  

Below, you will find Revlon's ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur.  As I mentioned on my Instagram, Provocateur is the only one I feel that is worth buying due to absence of glitter.  I am not a glitter fan when it comes to my lips.  The color payoff is great, especially after the second application. 

Is anyone else really enjoying the whole pencil-like application?  I remember trying a lipstick pencil from Etude House back in the day and LOVING it.  The application was smooth and the consistency of the product is semi-creamy.  The swatch pictured was taken with natural light while the product photos included the camera's flash.

Yes, it is minty.  I personally don't mind it.  I'd rather have that than the usual makeup smell.



Overall, I like it!  I purchased two more today from the matte line at CVS (BOGO with a $2 off coupon). The above was purchased at Target for $7.99.

Be back soon with a circle lens post!  I hope everyone is well! :)

~L


0 comments :

Post a Comment