NOTD - SHORT STILETTO NAILS

Hola!

I haven't done my nails in ages so I decided to try out this whole stiletto nail craze.  To be honest, I am not a fan but since my nails were getting long, I thought it would be the best time to experiment since they all end up breaking due to my naturally thin nails.  They also have the tendency to fan out and for some reason my first and pinky nails like to curve in.  It's truly odd... ask Joey.  Haha.



I cut the stiletto shape first with nail clippers and then filed to clean them up.  I didn't want to create too sharp of a edge because I knew if I had to open something with a plastic seal on it, the tip would chip instantly.

Products used
Base: Nail Tek II
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey
Nubar in G188
Topcoat: Seche Vite


I hope they last long enough without breaking or chipping.  That way, I can experiment with them while they are longer.  :)

Be back soon!
~L

3 comments :

  1. i love the shape of your nail! They are pretty on you :) Im ur new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They look great, especially for a first attempt!

    ReplyDelete