Love me some EYELASHES! *Blurb


Hello! (^_^)/  Hope y'all had a great, long holiday weekend!

I ate more than I should have and was blessed to be showered with some amazing gifts.  I also felt extremely content spending time with family and friends.

This past Saturday, I was able to meet up with the girls and felt really high discussing the future with them.  I respect those that push on and continue to do what they love no matter what may temporarily get in the way.  It's good to be around people like that.

I'm pretty excited with the things I am about to produce for this blog, YouTube and musically.  It will still be the mixture of everything that I love and am involved in.  Of course you'll get the occasional personal blurbs or rants but in general, I'll try to keep everything on a creative platform.

With that said, I hope that you all find some life here in the coming days and months.  I'm happy to be sharing again.

For the photo above, here's what I am wearing:

Oil of Olay CC Cream
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Eyeliner
L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner
Japanese Falsies from Daiso
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel (eyebrows)
Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil
NYX Wonder Pencil (waterline)
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural
Eyelash Glasses (given to me as a gift from my friend, Vanessa - you can find them here)

Lots of love, be back soon! xo, ~L 

0 comments :

Post a Comment