LA GIRL FLAT FINISH PIGMENT GLOSS - 6 SWATCHES


What's happenin'? (^_^)  Super quickie product and swatch post on some of the LA Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss.  I was only able to do it on my arm this time as I was not prepared to do ALL of them on my lips knowing that it would be a terror to apply, take-off, and reapply.  I'm not ready yet. lol


Buttttttt, I will do them.  I was able to organize all of my lip products this past weekend and write down which ones I want to swatch and post up on here.  Pray for my lips!

I wanted to try these before I tried something on the higher end.  I am all for quality on either end.  One thing I absolutely hate is buying an expensive product and it's performance is mediocre.  And sadly, that happens more than it should.  It's nice to see drugstore or affordable brands up'ing their game and competing with the expensive stuff! (^O^)/

Below are a few snaps to show you the product packaging and the swatches in natural light.  I will be back with lip swatches but I can already tell you that I love most of them already!

Packaging:   



Swatches:

I let them dry and swiped it once with some baby oil to quickly test the staying power...  Gah.  


BRB. :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment