FACE OF THE DAY

Hello!  Quick post of my FOTD from this past Saturday! :)


It's seriously been a while since I've played with any eye makeup.  It felt weird in a sense and I had to concentrate on any skills I had acquired over the years.  Haha.  The most important thing to master is blending!  Even if you are cutting the crease or creating lines, you have to make sure you're blending everything out nicely.  Define but always soften it up!  (^_^)

Used:

Base: Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer, L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless powder

Eyebrows: Maybelline Define-A-Brow, Tarte Amazonian Clay mousse

Eyes: UD Naked 1 palette, NARS Voyage + Night Flight, Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner, K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyeliner, Monda Wispy, L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara

Contour:  MAC Refined Golden

Highlight: MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Shimmer

Cheeks: Milani Luminoso

Lips: MAC Fleshpot + NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural

Contact Lenses: Desio in Mint Touch


Please excuse the tan lines!  My outside training (running) has me defeated under the California sun.  I'm wondering if I can use some sort of self tanner to even things out.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know! (^_^)

I'll try to be back tomorrow with the Milani swatches in Beloved, Desire and Romance.   Hope all is well and take care! xo. ~L




0 comments :

Post a Comment